WebHR Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Your complete information is required to complete the sign up process for this service.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this service.
- You must keep your password secure, WebHR will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You cannot use WebHR for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, images, documents, etc.) that is added in your HR system.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- WebHR reserves the right to terminate your account in case of a breach or violation of our terms and conditions.
- WebHR reserves the right to refuse this service to anyone without providing any reasons.
- You use this service at your own risk, the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- WebHR does not warranty the 100% uptime of this application; we will however make sure the application is up and running 99.9% of the time.
- WebHR does not warrant the reliability & accuracy of the results obtained from the use of this service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- WebHR does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- WebHR shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by WebHR.
- WebHR reserves the right to use your company's logo on its website, under the Clients section.
- WebHR does not pre-screen your content; you are sole responsible for adding information / uploading documents on your HR system.
- If WebHR sends a proposal to your company with special terms, it will be valid for 15 days from the time it was submitted.
Conditions for Paid Clients
- A valid credit card is required to sign up for a paid account. Your credit card will be charged every month if you select a monthly payment term. After a failed payment attempt, the system will try to charge your card again the next day. If your credit card is again rejected, WebHR Sales team will contact you directly, and if no response if received in 07 business days, your account will be suspended.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities in your respective country. You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties imposed by your government.
- WebHR does not offer refunds.
- WebHR pricings are subject to change upon 30 days notice from WebHR. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WebHumanResource website at www.webhumanresource.com.
- WebHR reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without the prior notice.
- WebHR shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Special Promotions / Coupons
- Special Promotions / Coupons will be valid for One Year from the time of Sign up / Upgrade of your account, from next year onwards, your account will move to the regular (non-discounted) plan.
- One WebHR account cannot be eligible for two promotions at the same time.
- Existing clients can benefit from the promotion by upgrading their account.